Do you want to share your mental health or mental illness story or article? At Mentriz, you can submit your story of dealing with depression, anxiety and bipolar disorder, plus any other mental illness. The more voices there are shouting out into the world, the greater the chance of the world understanding that things need to change and that mental health care should be on par with physical health care.
I also accept submissions on therapies and self-care; you could write an article about meditation to medication. Have a look through the website, and you will see it is quite varied on the topic of mental health.
Before you submit, please consider if this is right for you, as it will be on the website for the world to view. Sometimes people submit and wish they hadn’t as it plays too much on their mind knowing strangers may read what they have written. Of course, I would always take down an article if somebody felt this way. I don’t have comments on the website, if that helps.
- You can use your real name or a pseudonym
- Ideally, supply a photo of yourself or an avatar
- You can have up to three links in the post to your website and/or social media platforms.
- The post should be about 1000 words.
- I post as is, so make sure your grammar and spelling are correct; run it through Grammarly first.
- Original posts only
- There is no payment for your story, but your links could be to an affiliate.
- It may take me a couple of weeks to get back to you, depending on the volume of submissions.
And that’s about it.
You can send your personal story or article about mental health or illness to reachout@ mentriz. com
You can view some of the guest writers submissions in the personal stories.
If you seek to advertise on Mentriz, then please get in contact via email to lou@ mentriz. com